Thursday, August 29, 2013

Horizon Terrace Dream Home Pinterest Contest

In August I  saw the posting for a Pinterest contest on Facebook for Pardee Homes-design your own dream home.  Their development, Horizon Terrace would feature a room designed by you and award you with a $500.00 gift card! So off I went pinning away finding my favorite collections of colors and textures!  I must tell you this brought me back to my childhood when I would design Barbie houses out of my picture books and fabric!   Last night I was contacted that I WON the contest!  Check out my winning board on Pinterest:
Horizon Terrace Dream Home
http://pinterest.com/nanettebratton/horizon-terrace-dream-home/

I encourage you to seek out these contests! They are fun and rewarding!

1 comment:

  1. Saw ya in the newspaper this morning!!!
    Yeah you.
    Pass on to the kids, your love and adventure.
    **U**
    Nance (Gramma of two budding artist)

    ReplyDelete