Friday, July 17, 2015

Whole Brain Chalkboard Rules- for free!

It is time to redecorate the Jr./Sr. High art room with some color and whimsy.  I thought I would start with my Whole Brain Rules in chalkboard background with bright letters.  
For my rules, rule #3 has been changed to,"Clean up after yourself."  This change is more conducive to my art room.
I cannot tell you enough how Whole Brain teaching has absolutely changed my way of running a classroom! 
Whole Brain teaching  http://www.wholebrainteaching.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=135:whole-brain-teachers-of-america&Itemid=105

With that said, I am offering for free my pdf version of these signs ready for you to print out and hang! 
Find files at the end of the page.  
To hang my signs I purchased cut wood frames from Michael's and spray painted them bright Magenta and Teal.  The frames were very inexpensive- $2.99 on sale! They look great and will pop in my classroom decor! More pictures to come in August when I set up my classroom.




PDF WHOLE BRAIN CHALKBOARD RULES

No comments:

Post a Comment